Pages: « 1 »

Webpoll   

would you like a paddle ball tournament?
(1)
yes
(2)
NO NEVER ITS A DEAD SPORT

Jaunter
Paddle Ball Long Island
Date: Apr 11, 2011 8:24:40 AM PDT
Author: Jaunter

Hey everyone just looking for players in and around LI. My friends and I started playing about two summers ago and have not stopped. We are looking for a fun, challenge if anyone wants to come down. We have played at all the courts on the south shore of Nassau, but usually play at Newbridge Road Park in Bellmore (it the largest, least crowded and has the best lighting).

Our average age 22, group size 3-4 and every tues and thurs evening another group of guys (a/a 45) come by.

Going to be starting a tournament soon as we have enough people. In the mean time we practice.

I am starting a mailing list for those who (in the area) would like to start a paddle ball tournament. Please email me at unflip16@gmail.com if you would like to be notified

Feel free to email me if anyone has a question

Attachment:
ca3828fb4c4d46f91f2c95acf5977cf3.JPG
   View
Description:
park location

Rob
want to get involved
Date: Jul 6, 2011 7:57:01 AM PDT
Author: Rob

what time in the evenings? my dad used to play there every sunday morning for years. me too, when i got old enough. i've been practicing at cedar creek and grant park (lynbrook) after work. after not playing for many years, i'm finally getting presentable. i'm older than you guys, but i think i can hold my own. i'll try to make it down this thursday. should be there by 7:30.
Last modified by Rob on Jul 6 2011 8:03AM

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.