Pages: « 1 »

Barry
Looking for a game in New York City
Date: Jul 12, 2008 6:52:13 PM PDT
Author: Barry

I was just at Asser Levy Park in Coney Island, looking for paddleball players. Nothing but handball. Can anyone recommend a court for paddleball in the New York City area?

I don't think I'm an advanced player anymore, but I was 20 years ago. I practiced yesterday for the first time since the 80s and I lost some endurance and aim but otherwise my swing seems good and strong. Still using my old Black Beauty paddle.
Last modified by Barry on Jul 12 2008 7:08PM

thisischadg
Date: Aug 21, 2008 11:57:14 AM PDT
Author: thisischadg

Barry, If you're still looking for a cool place to play paddleball, me and my buddies (avg age 32) play at Morningside Park every Saturday (weather permitting) at 12 noon. The courts are at 122nd and Morningside in Harlem (A,B,C,D trains to 125th Street). Hope you can come out, we're always looking for more people to play.
-Chad

Originally Posted by Barry:
I was just at Asser Levy Park in Coney Island, looking for paddleball players. Nothing but handball. Can anyone recommend a court for paddleball in the New York City area?

I don't think I'm an advanced player anymore, but I was 20 years ago. I practiced yesterday for the first time since the 80s and I lost some endurance and aim but otherwise my swing seems good and strong. Still using my old Black Beauty paddle.

blessd1
Still playing at Morningside??
Date: Aug 1, 2011 7:30:10 PM PDT
Author: blessd1

Looking for a game of doubles with me and my comrade.

Sig
Still playing at Morningside??
Date: Apr 18, 2012 8:02:47 AM PDT
Author: Sig

We are 4 guys who love the game of paddle ball and meet every weekend if the weather is good down at the pier around charles street at the water front, we are looking for more players and invite who ever is interested in playing for fun

Sig
Date: Apr 18, 2012 8:04:08 AM PDT
Author: Sig

we are looking for more paddle ball players for fun games at the piers around charles street at the water front.

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.